A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Broadus Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Broadus Atkins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Asheville NC VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Broadus Zane Atkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Broadus Z. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Broadus Atkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Broadus Atkins practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Travis Afb, CA and Cary, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.