A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brocha Tarshish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarshish graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Tarshish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brocha Freyda Tarshish MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brocha F. Tarshish practice?
- Dr. Brocha Tarshish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brocha Tarshish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.