A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brock Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beamer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beamer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Beamer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brock Allen Beamer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brock A. Beamer practice?
- Dr. Brock Beamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Brock Beamer practices Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.