inactive

Brock Generalovich DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
New boobs
I was very pleased with my new boobs! Dr. Generalovich and his staff were very helpful and friendly. It's been 9 months since I had my surgery and scars are healing nicely and very little now. I would definitely choose him again.

September 16th, 2016
Ex patient
This doctor forgot our plan for my surgery every visit. I was not impressed with the surgical site in which they operate. I was extremely uncomfortable and left in pain. They disregarded my requests. Lack of respect from anesthesiologist and nursing staff. I do not recommend!

July 5th, 2016
Everything and everyone was awesome, if I had to do it all over again without hesitation I would choose Dr.Generalovich and his staff. Thank you guys for everything

May 15th, 2016
Abdominoplasty
Exactly 3 weeks post TT and I have had no problems, concerns or complications. Though I still have quite a while for complete results, I have very minimal swelling. I know to expect a full recovery months to come but If I am please and satisfied 3 weeks out I can only imagine my satisfaction 3 months from now. Very personable, great bed side manner and takes time with you.

February 14th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Perfect new boobs! If your looking for B A, this is the Dr to see. Easy surgery great recovery and tiny incisions. .. couldn't be happier!!!

January 3rd, 2016
Dr Generalovich is the most talented Doctor we have ever been to he is excellent in all areas

March 13th, 2015
New boobs
He's amaxing! It takes forever to get an appointment he's very busy and the wait times are kinda crazy but honesty it's all very worth it! If you need new boobs go to him!!!!

February 18th, 2015
Took me on for a workers comp injury. He is a very personal fellow and highly skilled. Everyone was courteous and helpful.

January 22nd, 2015
EXCELLENT doctor; extremely pleasant, caring, makes you feel totally comfortable. Highly recommended.

May 20th, 2013
Very professional and highly recommended
I recently had breast reduction done by Dr. Generalovich and only regret the fact that I didn't do it soon. I feel not only more comfortable, but you ...

September 22nd, 2012
Great Dr.
I wish all Doctors were like Dr. Generalovich. It would make going to the Dr's alot easier. He sits and listens to all your concerns and doesn't make you feel like he is in a hurry. He is kind and funny and I think he is a wonderful person as well as a Great Dr. this will be my second surgery with him and I feel like I am in good hands and I am not worried at all. I highlt recommend him to anyone needing a Great Doctor.

April 2nd, 2011
We are so blessed!
We are so blessed to have this dr. In our area. No need to travel to Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Even though I would have driven to be under his care. Very professional...but REAL. He earned my trust from the very first consultation appt. Has performed 3 surgeries on me and I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is equally as great. Like I said before...he is a blessing to all of us. He will be around for a long time!