A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brock McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brock McIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brock Jerod McIntyre DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brock J. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Brock McIntyre has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brock McIntyre practices Family Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.