A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brock McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brock McIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. McIntyre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brock Jerod McIntyre DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brock J. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Brock McIntyre has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Brock McIntyre practices Family Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.