A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brock McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brock McIntyre is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. McIntyre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McIntyre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brock J. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Brock McIntyre practices Family Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.