A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. BROCK MERRITT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. BROCK MERRITT is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. MERRITT graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. MERRITT has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MERRITT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. BROCK A. MERRITT practice?
Dr. BROCK MERRITT practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.