Dr. Brock Ridenour MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Saint Louis, MO

4.7

April 20th, 2017
My experience was excellent.
I cannot be more pleased with my services.

April 14th, 2017
great job,staff ia fantastic
it was a wonderful, easy , experience

April 13th, 2017
Great experience!!
Wonderful experience!! Dr. Ridenour was great - he took the time to explain procedures and answer all questions. Could not have asked for a better experience!

March 31st, 2017
botox and filler
Cheryl is the best... I always trust her.

March 27th, 2017
Very professional and very friendly
I was very surprised whenever I came into Dr. Ridenour's office. I was expecting to be pushed to do other treatments that I was not wanting to have done, but I was very happy whenever they were only concerned with my concerns. The women that work here as well are all extremely friendly, nice, and professional.

March 27th, 2017
Very professional and very friendly

March 23rd, 2017
Wonderful Experience!
I am so pleased with my facelift result- very natural and smooth recovery. I look like a more youthful version of my own self. Couldn't be happier.

March 23rd, 2017
Great, courteous group, overall. Dedicated to achieve the look you want
I feel that Dr. Ridenour shoots you straight and never over does a procedure. It's not too extreme. Changes are subtle. If you are not in need of a procedure, he'll tell you. and if you are he'll also recommend what is needed.

March 16th, 2017
Amazing experience - everyone was just wonderful!!
Abbi and Cheryl were great - I won't go anywhere else for my skincare needs!

March 13th, 2017
subtle but makes a big difference in my appearance
So good and so subtle, but makes a big difference in my appearance.

March 11th, 2017
Had a facial with Abby, and I have to say it was a phenomenal experience.
Being not very familiar with what my appointment entailed I was very pleased on how Abby explained everything that she was going to be doing, and what I should expect with my results. She was very professional and a joy to talk to while getting treated.

March 10th, 2017
Top notch service and work performed
I had basal cell carcinoma on the tip of my nose. Dr. Ridenour and his staff were exceptional to deal with. I could not have been more pleased with both the results and the service from all of the staff. The scarring on the nose is barely noticeable which is amazing considering the amount of tissue that had to be removed to get rid of the cancer. Now I have to point it out to people for them to even notice. The staff was always prompt, knowledgeable and most of all easy to deal with overall. I would highly recommend the all to anyone needing work done.