Dr. Brock Ridenour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 118 reviews

December 7th, 2016
Perfection from Entire staff and Dr. Ridenour.
Very informative and thourough with knowledge. Everyone is so helpful and eager to answer questions. jTh Dr. Ridenour and his staff always allow one to express how they feel about problem areas. One feel very comfortable opening up about flaws that plague him/her. I've never felt self conscious around Dr. Ridenour and his staff. They are so helpful. Also, he is honest about what works and what doesnt and will have information to back it so one doesn't waste time and money. Now, as far as his work...omgosh...could not be happier. He is an artiste or should I say sculptor and works wonders, I apprectiate all the compliments I receive from others and know that im truly blessed to have Dr. Ridenour and his staff as my "face Fixers" among other areas.

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Ridenour is a true artist
I want to tell Dr. Ridenour "thank you". He is amazing!! I always get a tad nervous having fillers put in. Even though I trust him and what he does I still get anxious. It is settling beautifully and I can't thank him enough for making me feel gorgeous. He is a true artist. I have never loved an office like I love this one. It is just so refreshing.

November 22nd, 2016
Fantastic Experience, Experienced Staff, Awesome Outcome!
I can't say enough about the quality of care and skill in Dr Ridenour's practice. I travel 2-3 times a year to St Louis just to see him. I recommend him highly - you will never be disappointed. When I look back at my original appearance, when I first started coming to Dr. R, and though I'm older today - I look better and more refreshed than ever. My friends and family always compliment me on how great I look for my age!

Great Experience every time
I have had several treatments with Dr. Ridenour and staff over the last 5 years and I have a great experience every time. I love my filler, Botox and Revlite treatments for melasma. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Experience every time

Love this place!
Great experience and results with each treatment.

Years with Dr, Ridenour
I have been seeing Dr. Ridenour for years, and be is the only doctor I trust for any form of treatment ranging from Botox to fillers, lasers, etc. I have tried different practices, but Dr. Ridenour is by far the best with long lasting results. I trust my face to nobody else.

November 9th, 2016
I was here for a facial and microdermaplane with Abbi
Abbi has provided me with the best knowledge to get my skin back to a healthier glow. I love the product line that she uses on me and will continue t ...

November 7th, 2016
Excellent!
Just excellent. Very knowledgeable and has all the current solutions available. I feel very confident I am getting the very best care.

November 4th, 2016
62 year old Male Coolsculpting, Worked Great!
The office staff is fantastic, professional. My results from Coolsculpting are very good. I am a satisfied customer. The coolscupting worked great. I feel narrow! Slim. My waist is smaller.

October 27th, 2016
Always a pleasant experience
Top notch in every aspect.

October 27th, 2016
Execelent!
As I am dealing with my first and hopefully last skin cancer removal repair, Dr. Ridenour and staff have been nothing but comforting and wonderful. I ...