Dr. Brock Ridenour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Ridenour is a true artist
I want to tell Dr. Ridenour "thank you". He is amazing!! I always get a tad nervous having fillers put in. Even though I trust him and what he does I still get anxious. It is settling beautifully and I can't thank him enough for making me feel gorgeous. He is a true artist. I have never loved an office like I love this one. It is just so refreshing.

November 22nd, 2016
Fantastic Experience, Experienced Staff, Awesome Outcome!
I can't say enough about the quality of care and skill in Dr Ridenour's practice. I travel 2-3 times a year to St Louis just to see him. I recommend him highly - you will never be disappointed. When I look back at my original appearance, when I first started coming to Dr. R, and though I'm older today - I look better and more refreshed than ever. My friends and family always compliment me on how great I look for my age!

Great Experience every time
I have had several treatments with Dr. Ridenour and staff over the last 5 years and I have a great experience every time. I love my filler, Botox and Revlite treatments for melasma. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Experience every time

Love this place!
Great experience and results with each treatment.

Years with Dr, Ridenour
I have been seeing Dr. Ridenour for years, and be is the only doctor I trust for any form of treatment ranging from Botox to fillers, lasers, etc. I have tried different practices, but Dr. Ridenour is by far the best with long lasting results. I trust my face to nobody else.

November 17th, 2016
19 years and would never go anywhere else!
I have been coming to Dr. Ridenour for 19 years . He has been amazing. He is very honest, does not recommend more than is necessary and the team cares about you. I have had several treatments including surgery and always I am so happy. The Ridenour team gets better and better. Sarah the nurse treated me today and she is excellent. Deborah Dahms

November 9th, 2016
I was here for a facial and microdermaplane with Abbi
Abbi has provided me with the best knowledge to get my skin back to a healthier glow. I love the product line that she uses on me and will continue t ...

November 7th, 2016
Excellent!
Just excellent. Very knowledgeable and has all the current solutions available. I feel very confident I am getting the very best care.

November 4th, 2016
62 year old Male Coolsculpting, Worked Great!
The office staff is fantastic, professional. My results from Coolsculpting are very good. I am a satisfied customer. The coolscupting worked great. I feel narrow! Slim. My waist is smaller.

October 27th, 2016
Always a pleasant experience
Top notch in every aspect.

October 27th, 2016
Execelent!
As I am dealing with my first and hopefully last skin cancer removal repair, Dr. Ridenour and staff have been nothing but comforting and wonderful. I ...