Dr. Brock Ridenour MD Patient Reviews

• 122 reviews

February 20th, 2017
Great nurse!
Cheryl was very knowledgeable and comforting walking me through the Lumecca.

February 18th, 2017
Second facial was even better than the first!
Abbi is always so knowledgeable and explains everything she is doing and picks the best treatment for my skin!

February 18th, 2017
One of the best providers of facials I've every met-definately -Abbi
Abbi always makes my facial texture feel refreshed & highly moisturized. She is very particular in her recommendations for treatment as well as products after careful evaluation! I have always been most happy with the outcome. -Debbie

February 13th, 2017
My visit went very well.
I felt very comfortable the minute i walked in to my appointment.

December 7th, 2016
Perfection from Entire staff and Dr. Ridenour.
Very informative and thourough with knowledge. Everyone is so helpful and eager to answer questions. jTh Dr. Ridenour and his staff always allow one to express how they feel about problem areas. One feel very comfortable opening up about flaws that plague him/her. I've never felt self conscious around Dr. Ridenour and his staff. They are so helpful. Also, he is honest about what works and what doesnt and will have information to back it so one doesn't waste time and money. Now, as far as his work...omgosh...could not be happier. He is an artiste or should I say sculptor and works wonders, I apprectiate all the compliments I receive from others and know that im truly blessed to have Dr. Ridenour and his staff as my "face Fixers" among other areas.

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Ridenour is a true artist
I want to tell Dr. Ridenour "thank you". He is amazing!! I always get a tad nervous having fillers put in. Even though I trust him and what he does I still get anxious. It is settling beautifully and I can't thank him enough for making me feel gorgeous. He is a true artist. I have never loved an office like I love this one. It is just so refreshing.

November 22nd, 2016
Fantastic Experience, Experienced Staff, Awesome Outcome!
I can't say enough about the quality of care and skill in Dr Ridenour's practice. I travel 2-3 times a year to St Louis just to see him. I recommend him highly - you will never be disappointed. When I look back at my original appearance, when I first started coming to Dr. R, and though I'm older today - I look better and more refreshed than ever. My friends and family always compliment me on how great I look for my age!

Great Experience every time
I have had several treatments with Dr. Ridenour and staff over the last 5 years and I have a great experience every time. I love my filler, Botox and Revlite treatments for melasma. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Experience every time

Love this place!
Great experience and results with each treatment.

Years with Dr, Ridenour
I have been seeing Dr. Ridenour for years, and be is the only doctor I trust for any form of treatment ranging from Botox to fillers, lasers, etc. I have tried different practices, but Dr. Ridenour is by far the best with long lasting results. I trust my face to nobody else.

November 9th, 2016
I was here for a facial and microdermaplane with Abbi
Abbi has provided me with the best knowledge to get my skin back to a healthier glow. I love the product line that she uses on me and will continue t ...