Dr Brock Ridenour Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr Brock Ridenour?

Fantastic Experience

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I have been seeing Sarah for laser treatments and recently a MiraDry treatment and cannot speak highly enough of her skill, thoroughness, and bedside manor. I also have to compliment the front office ladies as they are always very kind and welcoming.

FANTASTIC

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I was in town for just a week, from Alaska. Kelle was amazing at setting my appointment up for multiple facial procedures at a date/time that worked around my busy vacation week. Cheryl did my treatments and identified my melasma and treated it better than any other provider across multiple states. I am above board with this team.

I would never go anywhere else

Posted on August 11th, 2017

For years I had the best experience here, consistently at each visit. And if you wish to have someone you can trust with a great artistic flare, this is the place.

Cool Sculpting Experience

Posted on August 9th, 2017

On my first visit I was given a thorough consultation to evaluate my needs. The treatment went as planned and the results were Significant! I must also compliment the staff at Dr. Ridenour's office they have terrific customer service.

happy with my new look

Posted on July 19th, 2017

great experience with the whole staff

Expertise at it's finest.

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ridenour for just under 10 years, my 40th birthday quickly approaching. There is truly no one else I would trust with my face. I would say my favorite thing about Dr. Ridenour is the fact he always keeps me grounded and looking natural. I honestly cannot tell you how many times he has told me no. At the time I am always taken a little aback and am disappointed, but am ALWAYS thankful in the long run. He is truly a master artist.

Very Satisfied-He is an artist!

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ridenour for a few years and have been extremely satisfied with the procedures I have received. His knowledgeable team of educates you on the options that best suit your need along with realistic expectations and long term benefits on each procedure. I am quite pleased with the choice of fillers and their lasting results. They accentuate your features while restoring your youthful glow. Dr. Ridenour you are an artist; you have restored what years depleted over time.

Lumecca

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Cheryl does an amazing job she has brought my skin back to it's original skin tone and texture.

Lower face lift left a lot to be desired

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Had lower face lift in October. Was dismayed to find that my skin was left permanently discolored which it had not been before. Stated my concern to Dr. R. but he wanted several hundred dollars MORE to resolve the problem. Also was left with saggy patches under my chin and again he wanted more money to correct that. Biggest disappointment with him was that when I had an appointment he would send one of his girls in to discuss with me my problems. She in turn would go to his office to report my concerns. He spent very little time with me during the whole process. Will not recommend him to anyone. The final insult was a few weeks after surgery I got a call from the anesthesiologist demanding more money than I had been quoted because he claimed "the surgery lasted a little longer than what was quoted to me". I had to pay that too.

Very Pleased

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Dr. Ridenour and everyone in his office is so friendly and competent. Great experience!

Been seeing Dr. Ridenour for years and never been anything but satisfied!

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Dr. Ridenour and his staff have always exceeded my expectations in every area!

Been seeing Dr. Ridenour for years and never been anything but satisfied!

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Dr. Ridenour and his staff have always exceeded my expectations in every area!