Dr. Broderick King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Broderick King?

August 30th, 2016

Quack physician

This joker is not Board certified! He can't get a job at a real hospital system. Beware of this loser physician. A medical student will know the same as him.

November 12th, 2015

Simply the best.

Dr. King is an amazing doctor! He has always been just as concerned about my problems as I am. I'm quite the hypochondriac, so that can be time consuming! I would recommend any and everyone to see him! His side kick Beverley is equally amazing!!

March 31st, 2012

Knowledgeable and caring

I saw Dr. King at his office in Ripley, Ohio. He was willing to spend the time necessary to properly diagnose the problem. When my blood pressure was high, he gave me medicine in the office and had me lie down while the nurse took my blood pressure. When it finally came down, he allowed me to go home. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

October 10th, 2017