A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B McAlpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B McAlpin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlpin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. McAlpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Wayne McAlpin MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. B W. McAlpin practice?
- Dr. B McAlpin has 2 office locations.
Dr. B McAlpin practices Pulmonary Disease near Corinth, MS.
See Corinth Pulmonologists.