A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B McAlpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B McAlpin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAlpin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAlpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlpin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. McAlpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Wayne McAlpin MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. B W. McAlpin practice?
- Dr. B McAlpin has 1 office location.
Dr. B McAlpin practices Pulmonary Disease near Corinth, MS.
See Corinth Pulmonologists.