Dr. Brodie Mckoy MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Mount Pleasant, SC

February 28th, 2017
I saw Dr. Mckoy numerous times over a two year period.
He has a sweet manner and prays with you at the end of each visit - however I had the worse operative experience with him of my life. First: I had severe burns on the end of my nose and on my left arm, the nurse in the recovery room first brought it to my attention, but at that point I could not feel the burns. Dr, Mckoy would not take responsibility for this, saying he was working on my hip not near my face. But isn't he suppose to be the captain of the ship in this environment? Next I had a HUGE hematoma within days of the surgery and he did not seem interested at all, my husband finally demanded to speak with him and Dr. Mckoy call him from his home and said he would readmit me to the hospital. He told me the initially my surgery was a simple one and would be done microscopically, with no scaring but I now have the worse 4 inch scar and a huge indention at the operation site, this will have to be corrected by a plastic surgeon, he refused to pay for corrective repair of his terrible work so now that cost is up to me to pay, on top of all my out-of-pocket costs! Bottom line: the WORSE medical experience of my life, NOTHING he did has helped me in any way. He NOW says I just have chronic bursitis. I literately hate him for what he has done to me and how he has treated me. I can not possibly be the only one...

June 9th, 2016
Excellent. Doctors. Visit. Accurate. Diagnosis. Very satisfied with treatment.

April 2nd, 2014
Southern Ortho/ Dr. Mckoy
Dr. McKoy and his office staff are amazing. I was able to get an appointment within 2 days with only minimal wait time to actually see the dr. My injury required surgery that was scheduled for 5 days later. Dr. Mckoy is a knowledgeable physician and a Christian man. He personally called to check my condition after surgery. I would refer any one in need to his office.