A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brodrick Anyadike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brodrick Anyadike is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyadike graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Anyadike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brodrick Olisekeni Anyadike MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brodrick O. Anyadike practice?
- Dr. Brodrick Anyadike has 1 office location.
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.