A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brodrick Anyadike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brodrick Anyadike is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anyadike
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anyadike Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyadike graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Anyadike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brodrick Olisekeni Anyadike MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brodrick O. Anyadike practice?
- Dr. Brodrick Anyadike has 1 office location.
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.