Dr. Brodrick Anyadike Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brodrick Anyadike?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brodrick Anyadike?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 12th, 2013

A Very Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Brodrick Anyadike, is a very successful doctor! He made sure that I felt better the next day, he cared for his patients and that's what made me go to his clinic every single time I got sick. He prescribed me the medications that was needed, and they all worked! He didn't just make a guess, he made sure those medications were what I actually needed and also made sure that I was not allergic to it. He knew his job better than any other Dr. I have gone to. This man was "The Best", in my opinion. I would love to visit him, next time I get sick, or just as a friend even! I recommend you all to go to his clinic.