A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brody Flanagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brody Flanagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Flanagin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brody Alan Flanagin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brody A. Flanagin practice?
- Dr. Brody Flanagin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brody Flanagin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.