Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brody Flanagin
Dr. Brody Flanagin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Flanagin is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Medical Center At Garland and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano. Dr. Flanagin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brody Flanagin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brody Flanagin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Paul Ghattas
Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Frisco, TX 0 mi8
Dr. William Burns II
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Frisco, TX 0 mi32
Dr. David Brown
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Frisco, TX 0 mi21