A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brody Flanagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brody Flanagin, Orthopedic Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanagin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brody Alan Flanagin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brody A. Flanagin practice?
- Dr. Brody Flanagin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brody Flanagin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.