A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brody Flanagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brody Flanagin, Orthopedic Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanagin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brody Alan Flanagin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brody A. Flanagin practice?
- Dr. Brody Flanagin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brody Flanagin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.