A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brody Flanagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brody Flanagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Flanagin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brody Alan Flanagin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brody A. Flanagin practice?
- Dr. Brody Flanagin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brody Flanagin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.