Overall Review

3.4

December 18th, 2015
Great neurologist who will work with you on any issue. Did not make me feel like I was taking up too much of his time and has great interactions with his clients! I hope to stay with Dr. Henkel as long as he is in the area!

September 22nd, 2015
he was the rudest doctor I have met and maybe the rudest person I have met. he acted like I had no reason to be there and I was a burden on his day. he told me this is your problem not mine, so do what you want. at no point was I rude or aggressive with him.

August 20th, 2015
I feel Dr Henkel was very personable. He introduced himself and answered all my questions. I like him a lot and will be going back.

June 5th, 2015
Visit was a joke did not even review the actual condition, which Ray Charles could see and he was blind. He is going to end up hurting somebody one day if he does not change his ways. I would not recommend this doctor to someone who is trying to actual get well.

March 3rd, 2015
Very impersonable. No bed side manner. Did not take much time with me. Did not explain. Was a WC case. He sure was protecting best interest of employer not patient. Second opinion is warranted. Very unhappy with his care.

February 26th, 2015
BEST MIGRAINE DOCTOR IN TAMPA SAVED MY LIFE

July 2nd, 2014
No compassion
He has no compassion and forms opinions on your condition based on just looking at a you. He does not listen to symptoms and when he does he shrugs them off and doesn't believe you. The other doctor at this clinic is no better. Do yourself a favor and find a different neurologist

June 6th, 2014
Great Dr. and Staff
Dr. Henkel and staff were wonderful. They took the time to listen to my issues and help with a diagnoses.

June 2nd, 2014
Perfectly Satisfied
I was searching for a new neurologist and was referred to Dr. Henkel for an EMG by my orthopedist for another issue. When I met him, I was impressed with his demeanor and the fact that I was seen on time, he was cordial, and explained the entire exam to me. So I made an appointment to see him for my neurological issues. He was very attentive, listened to my issues, explained things my previous neurologist failed to explain, and is going to work with me to adjust medications and take over my care. I was very pleased with Dr. Henkel and his staff. It's a pleasure to walk into a physician's office and see smiling, courteous, and professional people!

May 15th, 2014
Terrific Neurologist
Dr. Henkel was able to turn a very scary time in my life into a managable situation by providing detailed information about my condition and explaining each possibility that existed at the time in a clear and concise manner. The knowledge in his field of expertise that he has was very reassuring and he took as much time as needed to answer all of my questions. I really appreciated his honesty when it came to researching my condition. It is obvious that he cares deeply about his patients by being well versed in the latest data available in the industry and knowing exactly what the pros and cons are of the medications he can prescribe. His overall demeanor and professionalism was very much appreciated and I can't say enough good things about the guy.

April 24th, 2014
Works for Insurance Company
I went to Dr. Henkel for an "Independent Medical Examination" (IME) on the recommendation of my Workers' Comp nurse. After a very brief and ludicrous examination (less than 5 min), and a brief conversation (perhaps 10 min), and without recommending cognitive testing, Dr. Henkel determined that I needed no further neurological testing or services. I find that determination to be a complete lack of concern of my well-being and a manifestation of his desire to get paid quickly by the insurance company. I spent more time waiting to see him than I did for the "IME"!

April 23rd, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr Henkel's for a couple of years. He gradually adjusted medications to achieve the correct balance for me. This has brought about relieve from migrane headaches and fibromyalgia I have never known before becoming his patient. A doctor can be fabulous but, if the staff is not, your experience will not be pleasant. Dr Henkel's staff is great. Need a prescription or any other assistance and it is handled without delay. I am so thankful for Dr Henkel and his staff.