A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pakrashi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pakrashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakrashi graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pakrashi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brojesh Chandra Pakrashi FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brojesh C. Pakrashi practice?
- Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.