A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pakrashi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakrashi graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pakrashi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brojesh Chandra Pakrashi FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brojesh C. Pakrashi practice?
- Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brojesh Pakrashi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.