Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon

980 Johnson Ferry Rd
Ste 1020
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-256-8970
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Fixed me twice!  |  show details
by Joy R on Mar 19th, 2013

I broke my left wrist severely 10 years ago and after another orthopedic dr. didn't fix it, Dr. Costas was recommended to me and he went in and fixed it wonderfully. Well here I am 10 years later with the other wrist broken badly and needing surgery. Once again, I knew I was in good hands and he fixed me again. He really is the best.

Nov 9th, 2012

Wonderful experience all around

Aug 9th, 2011

I saw Dr. Costas on July 25th with a shoulder injury, the staff was courteous and helpful and I was told they would schedule an MRI for me..After 10 days and no response from the office, I called and was told that I needed to call the imaging center myself.. I a still working and in great pain... It is now Aug. 9th and I have yet to have an MRI due to scheduling issues with his office and have moved to Peachtree Orthopedics who can see me tomorrow... I a a Nurse in the OR and can not believe that this actualy exists in my healthcare system!!!

|  Good Experience  |  show details
by Carol Arline on Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Costas was able to quickly diagnose my problem and give me treatment options. I followed with surgery on a finger and thought his surgical facility and staff were top notch. I felt totally at ease with the experience and am going to return for two other hand surgeries. One I have postponed 22 years due to the stressful environment at another facility. Top Notch Dr. in his field that I was referred to my Dr.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

Dr.Costas is a great surgeon and a good man..he did surgury on my 14 month old daughter and it went very well and her hand is doing great!!! Every time I see her using that hand I think of how thankful I am for him and his work..I would recomed him to anybody!!!

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Kay Hopkins on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Costas was recommended by a nurse friend of mine who used to work with him. She said she had seen him peform "amazing results." I saw him for carpal tunnel syndrome and found him to be excellent - great bed side manner, spent time with me, explained every option, etc. Would not go anywhere else for surgery. Highly recommend him. I am an attorney who has dealt with many doctors, and I can't say enough good things about him.

by R.M. Garson on Jul 13th, 2009

I have used Dr. Costas on several occasions and think he is phenominal! I had an injury to my tendon in my right hand, son had questionable mole removed from palm of right hand and two broken fingers. Results of all have been excellent. Wouldn't go to anyone else. Trust him completely!

|  Exceptionally Skilled surgeon  |  show details
by eric65 on Mar 3rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

He was a life saver after recieving no follow up care and no xrays from a negligent doctore. I had to have 33 cm graphted back into my forearm to correct a serious deformaty. He settled for nothing but the best he could do. The pain management, the followup care the staff all associated with him are exceptional, thoughtful, and are willing to answere any questions you have.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com