One of the best hand surgeons. show details One of the best hand surgeons.
Jan 29th, 2015

Great doctor to see for your problem. He treated my injured finger with great expertise. It is over a year since my injury and now I can give him a fair review. thanks.

Dr. Bronier Costas show details Dr. Bronier Costas
by Ava Weitz on Jan 22nd, 2015

I recently had carpal tunnel surgery performed by Dr. Bronier Costas and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. He is an an amazing person and a phenomenal doctor. I am completely pain free and am living life to the fullest. I highly recommend Dr. Costas to those in need of his services. I am very fortunate to have found such an outstanding doctor.

Fixed me twice! show details Fixed me twice!
by Joy R on Mar 19th, 2013

I broke my left wrist severely 10 years ago and after another orthopedic dr. didn't fix it, Dr. Costas was recommended to me and he went in and fixed it wonderfully. Well here I am 10 years later with the other wrist broken badly and needing surgery. Once again, I knew I was in good hands and he fixed me again. He really is the best.

Nov 9th, 2012

Wonderful experience all around

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Carol Arline on Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Costas was able to quickly diagnose my problem and give me treatment options. I followed with surgery on a finger and thought his surgical facility and staff were top notch. I felt totally at ease with the experience and am going to return for two other hand surgeries. One I have postponed 22 years due to the stressful environment at another facility. Top Notch Dr. in his field that I was referred to my Dr.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 15th, 2010

Dr.Costas is a great surgeon and a good man..he did surgury on my 14 month old daughter and it went very well and her hand is doing great!!! Every time I see her using that hand I think of how thankful I am for him and his work..I would recomed him to anybody!!!

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Kay Hopkins on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Costas was recommended by a nurse friend of mine who used to work with him. She said she had seen him peform "amazing results." I saw him for carpal tunnel syndrome and found him to be excellent - great bed side manner, spent time with me, explained every option, etc. Would not go anywhere else for surgery. Highly recommend him. I am an attorney who has dealt with many doctors, and I can't say enough good things about him.

by R.M. Garson on Jul 13th, 2009

I have used Dr. Costas on several occasions and think he is phenominal! I had an injury to my tendon in my right hand, son had questionable mole removed from palm of right hand and two broken fingers. Results of all have been excellent. Wouldn't go to anyone else. Trust him completely!