Dr. Bronier Costas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bronier Costas?

Stay away!

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Costas is a jerk. He speaks so softly & is such a gentleman while he's "selling the job (surgery)". He was supposed to do a basal joint replacement for me. He totally screwed me up. Butchered my hand. Blamed the failure on me, said I was too flexible - as if I only became flexible AFTER the surgery. OF COURSE it wouldn't have been any wrongdoing on HIS part. My thumb should have been fused from the get-go. Make him angry one time and you will see the true jerk he is. Talk to his former employees who don't enjoy having charts or anything else he happens to be holding Thrown at them. Sorry excuse for a surgeon. I'll despise him and his ego for the rest of my life.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

it took some effort to get the surgery scheduled, but from there on everything went well. Carpel tunnel, right hand. Took a while to heal but, worth it for the results. Feeling started to come back almost immediately.

The Best Hand Surgeon in Atlanta

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Costas performed tendon reconstruction surgery on my left hand and I was very pleased with the results. He is an expert in his field. His nurse Mary is on top of things. The staff is very professional and helpful. He did an excellent job and I will definitely recommend him for any type of hand surgery. I will be needing knuckle replacement surgery in the future. I am planning on going back to Dr. Costas for that. Thank you Dr. Costas and staff!

One of the best hand surgeons.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Great doctor to see for your problem. He treated my injured finger with great expertise. It is over a year since my injury and now I can give him a fair review. thanks.

Dr. Bronier Costas

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I recently had carpal tunnel surgery performed by Dr. Bronier Costas and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. He is an an amazing person and a phenomenal doctor. I am completely pain free and am living life to the fullest. I highly recommend Dr. Costas to those in need of his services. I am very fortunate to have found such an outstanding doctor.

Fixed me twice!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I broke my left wrist severely 10 years ago and after another orthopedic dr. didn't fix it, Dr. Costas was recommended to me and he went in and fixed it wonderfully. Well here I am 10 years later with the other wrist broken badly and needing surgery. Once again, I knew I was in good hands and he fixed me again. He really is the best.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Wonderful experience all around

Good Experience

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Dr. Costas was able to quickly diagnose my problem and give me treatment options. I followed with surgery on a finger and thought his surgical facility and staff were top notch. I felt totally at ease with the experience and am going to return for two other hand surgeries. One I have postponed 22 years due to the stressful environment at another facility. Top Notch Dr. in his field that I was referred to my Dr.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2010

Dr.Costas is a great surgeon and a good man..he did surgury on my 14 month old daughter and it went very well and her hand is doing great!!! Every time I see her using that hand I think of how thankful I am for him and his work..I would recomed him to anybody!!!

Great Physician

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Costas was recommended by a nurse friend of mine who used to work with him. She said she had seen him peform "amazing results." I saw him for carpal tunnel syndrome and found him to be excellent - great bed side manner, spent time with me, explained every option, etc. Would not go anywhere else for surgery. Highly recommend him. I am an attorney who has dealt with many doctors, and I can't say enough good things about him.

Posted on July 13th, 2009

I have used Dr. Costas on several occasions and think he is phenominal! I had an injury to my tendon in my right hand, son had questionable mole removed from palm of right hand and two broken fingers. Results of all have been excellent. Wouldn't go to anyone else. Trust him completely!

Posted on July 25th, 2017