A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Bearden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brook Bearden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bearden graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bearden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bearden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brook G. Bearden practice?
Dr. Brook Bearden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Surgeons.