A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Bearden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brook Bearden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bearden graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bearden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brook Goff Bearden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brook G. Bearden practice?
- Dr. Brook Bearden has 1 office location.
Dr. Brook Bearden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Orthopedic Surgeons.