A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Belay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brook Belay, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belay graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Belay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brook Belay MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brook Belay practice?
- Dr. Brook Belay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brook Belay practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Nephrologists.