A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Eide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brook Eide, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eide graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Eide has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brook Matthew Eide MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brook M. Eide practice?
- Dr. Brook Eide has 1 office location.
Dr. Brook Eide practices Emergency Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Emergency Physicians.