A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brook Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brook Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brook D Scott MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brook D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Brook Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Brook Scott practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairview, OK.
See Fairview Internists and Fairview Cardiologists.