A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brook Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brook Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brook D Scott MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brook D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Brook Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Brook Scott practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairview, OK.
See Fairview Internists and Fairview Cardiologists.