A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke D Scott MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brooke D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Brooke Scott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Scott practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Guthrie, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.