Dr. Brook Seeley MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Farmington, CT

January 12th, 2016
The doctor spent ample time examining and explaining to me my condition. He gave me options and I am feeling better. Would highly recommend. Office is beautiful and the staff has to be the nicest I have ever experienced.

January 10th, 2016
Not the best
Staff is great - that said Seeley is very superficial and will quickly refer you to another MD - especially if you are a medicare patient - - poor follow up on calls to him - you just get the sense he does not care

August 5th, 2015
Dr. Seeley went above and beyond in our appointment. He spent time with me to do a cosmetic consult and to determine what will be best for me. Surgery was a success and I will never see another facial plastic surgeon

July 6th, 2015
This doctor is disgusting, he and his wife work together to rob you. I went to dr seely for tinnitus, he frankly didnt care to help and sent me for numerous expensive test etc. When nothing was neccasary. Going to him is a huge regret and i hope you wont make the same mistake.

July 2nd, 2015
I had my first rhinoplasty with Dr Brook Seeley. It went drastically wrong. Just from looking at my nose the bridge of it had a chunk missing. It collapsed on both sides, and was strongly leaning to the left side. I continuously told Dr. Seeley I was unhappy with the results and was breathing worse then before. Dr Seeley just told me to wait that it was due to swelling. I waited almost 2 years. Since my first surgery with Dr. Seeley I had seen 5 other ears nose and throat that specialize in rhinoplasty including Dean Toriumi. The 5 other Doctors came to the same conclusion that my first rhino was done poorly. Since my mistake with choosing Dr Seeley I have had 2 other reconstructive surgeries to fix his mistake that were out of my pocket. My biggest problem with Dr. Seeley was the fact he would not admit he made a mistake at all. He couldn't understand why I wasn't breathing properly , when I had proof from 5 other doctors telling me it had collapsed and still had a very deviated septum. Its one thing for a doctor to make a mistake and take ownership and try to fix it. Its entirely a different subject when a doctor makes a mistake and tells me repeatedly that there is nothing he can do and doesn't see a problem with it.

December 18th, 2014
Awesome
Dr. Seeley is skilled diagnosing and treating. He is available when needed. That's what we want from a Dr. kfj

January 23rd, 2014
Excellent surgeon!
My son broke his nose playing football and our pediatrician recommended Dr. Seeley to us. He was extremely caring and spoke to my son on his level and then spoke to me separately to explain the surgery. The procedure was quick and without complications and the results are wonderful. My son's nose is straight and healed well. I have recommended Dr. Seeley to other friends and family.

January 16th, 2014
Excellent reception at the front desk. The ladies did a fantastic job representing the office. Doctor Seeley is a very kinda and knowledgable professional. I would highly recommend this office.

April 7th, 2013
Great Doctor with and Excellent Bedside Manner
Dr Seeley was kind and listened to my concerns regarding my daughter. He addressed each one separately. He operated on my daughter leaving a minimal scar on her face which was a concern of mine. Our family had an excellent experience with this doctor and would return with similar issues.

June 12th, 2012
Very pleasant demeanor and highly competent. Have seen him for aesthetic services and I have always been very satisfied and find him to be appropriate and not too pushy about services. I also like the skin care line that he sells and it is reasonably priced and works well. I have had skin cancer so he is especially sensitive about this.

March 6th, 2012
Multiple issues, several visits, great doctor
I have had multiple issues that Dr. Brook Seely has helped me with including throat surgery and sinus and ear issues and have found him and his staff to be very professional, caring, helpful, understanding to my needs. I have always had great success in obtaining an appointment within a day. He has my complete confidence in caring for issues with my ears, nose and throat. I would suggest him to anyone needing medical care in those areas of the body.

September 8th, 2010
surgery made things worse, and doctor refuses to recongnize that
Yes, he is friendly and polite and explains you the condition. But it has no value for me, since the septoplasty that he performed (for my deviated septum) not only did not help, but I feel way worse right now and septum is more deviated (5 months after). I can not breathe through my nostril at all! and I have this annoying congested feeling at all times. He claimed that it is almost straight though and prescribed steroids and nasal cones (that alone tells you things are not good). I went to see two other ENT's to seek a second opinion some time after the surgery and both of them confirmed that the septum is quite deviated and I would be going for a second surgery in a couple of months. (The fact that Seeley refuses to acknowledge that surgery did not succeed is what I find annoying)