Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Terry W. on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Silva and her staff have provided us with a extremely poor level of care. After having diagnostic testing and having an appointment scheduled to review the results the appointment was cancelled and rescheduled for a much later date. The staff and nurses would not answer our questions in regard to the testing and insisted we had to wait to see the Dr. We will no longer be using this Dr. services as they have little regard for the patients well being, health and stress level.

Best at what she does!!! show details Best at what she does!!!
by Jason Sutton on Oct 12th, 2015

My wife and I were privileged to have had Dr Silva deliver all three of our children and my wife would have wanted nobody else. She was wonderful, professional, and compassionate. Thank you Dr Silva for everything you do!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Lisa on Jul 10th, 2013

She is very kind and compassionate. very knowledgeable. She spend time with me and her diagnosis was accurate. I would highly recommend her.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jul 11th, 2011

I was very impressed. She is the only ob/gyn I've ever gone to (in 5 states) who has taken time to actually talk with me about my health so thoroughly prior to the exam. She seemed very knowledgeable about current information regarding women's health. The facility was very nice, clean, and not freezing cold like so many OB/GYN offices are. The staff seemed to run efficiently so patients were in and out. I felt that Dr. B. Silva actually cared about me and my female health issues. I was completely at ease the entire time. Thank you Dr. Silva

Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Silva is the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care like I do her. She goes above and beyond.