Brook A Silva MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Greensboro, NC

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Silva and her staff have provided us with a extremely poor level of care. After having diagnostic testing and having an appointment scheduled to review the results the appointment was cancelled and rescheduled for a much later date. The staff and nurses would not answer our questions in regard to the testing and insisted we had to wait to see the Dr. We will no longer be using this Dr. services as they have little regard for the patients well being, health and stress level.

October 12th, 2015
Best at what she does!!!
My wife and I were privileged to have had Dr Silva deliver all three of our children and my wife would have wanted nobody else. She was wonderful, professional, and compassionate. Thank you Dr Silva for everything you do!!!

July 10th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
She is very kind and compassionate. very knowledgeable. She spend time with me and her diagnosis was accurate. I would highly recommend her.

July 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
I was very impressed. She is the only ob/gyn I've ever gone to (in 5 states) who has taken time to actually talk with me about my health so thoroughly prior to the exam. She seemed very knowledgeable about current information regarding women's health. The facility was very nice, clean, and not freezing cold like so many OB/GYN offices are. The staff seemed to run efficiently so patients were in and out. I felt that Dr. B. Silva actually cared about me and my female health issues. I was completely at ease the entire time. Thank you Dr. Silva

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Silva is the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care like I do her. She goes above and beyond.