A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brook Woolley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brook Woolley is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brook Woolley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Woolley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brook Andrew Woolley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brook A. Woolley practice?
- Dr. Brook Woolley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brook Woolley practices Emergency Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Emergency Physicians.