A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Baldwin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Taylor Baldwin MD is a female Allergist and practices in Dermatology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Brooke T. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Brooke Baldwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Baldwin practices Dermatology and Allergy near Lutz, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Lutz Dermatologists and Lutz Allergists.