A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Burkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Burkey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Burkey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Burkey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Alissa Burkey MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brooke A. Burkey practice?
- Dr. Brooke Burkey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Burkey practices Plastic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Surgeons.