A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Burkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Burkey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Burkey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Burkey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brooke A. Burkey practice?
Dr. Brooke Burkey practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.