Dr. Brooke Daniel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 19th, 2016
Very very sweet doctor

May 26th, 2015
Highly Recomend
Very caring,listens and really understands your needs. She was highly recommended and now I see why.

October 10th, 2013
I believe dr b daniels is a fine doctor and my mom, betty did like her but for the office they do need to work on communication skills. many times we had problems with that. dr wanted or told us something and then the staff would call with out the knowledge of what was going on! I think my mom got good healthcare while going there and i hope and pray that they knew what was going on with her. they could come and spend more time with the patient and not just walk into their hospital room for a minute or two. yes they are busy but still. i wish them well and hope they can do great work!!! thank you

July 15th, 2013
Brooke is superb
Brooke is the type of caring physician that everyone dreams they can find. She is in medicine for the right reason and it shows. She treated me over 6 years ago and I will never forget her kindness and professionalism.

January 26th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Daniel is so wonderful. She always listens and takes everything you say seriously. She is great at diagnosing problems and never brushes anything off. You have to wait a long time at your appointments, but that is the only negative I have about Chatt Oncology. She is an excellent physician.

March 28th, 2010
Very Grateful...
Dr. Brooke Daniel and Chattanooga Oncology (COHA) have been life savers. I can't imagine getting better care from better people anywhere. Dr. Daniel listens to me and never blows me off. she's caring and takes time with me every visit. The nurses and techs are caring and professional. They have made a difficult time easier than I would have thought possible. I give them the highest recommendation.

October 12th, 2008
Dr. Daniel is a very meticulous and thorough physician, yet she is also very personable and compassionate. We love her.