Dr. Brooke Foulk MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Knoxville, TN

4.8

November 3rd, 2015
The most wonderful doctor i have ever seen. She actually cares and does a great job. Very helpful, kind, and smart. I'll never use another! She will bring u in and always check on your baby even if u are just being paranoid. She is funny, cheerful, and always stays positive. We just all love her.

May 7th, 2013
Best Dr. EVER
I love Dr. Foulk. I have had one miscariage and one stillbirth attending other Dr's. My husbands and I life changed when I got pregnant for the 3rd time and had met Dr. Foulk. She was curtious, caring, loving, fast, kept her promises to us but most off all delivered my handsome son Homero Timothy Garcia III. I refuse to go to any other O.B in Tennessee. I would not change a thing about my pregnancy or delivery. I would totally recommend her to EVERYONE who needs a O.B. as a pacient of hers there is NO way I could rate her a 4*** because she deserves way more then what can be listed. If your reading this Dr. Foulk i want you to know how much my family appreciates you.

July 16th, 2011
Dr. Foulk is the best physician I have ever had the privledge to see, it is not often that any one looks forward to going to the doctor, but I enjoy seeing her. She is the best of the best diagnostian, as well as a kind and warm doctor who never makes you feel rushed and she truly cares about each of her patients. Perfect person, perfect doc.