Learn more about Dr. Brooke Gurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Gurland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Gurland, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gurland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Heidi Gurland MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brooke H. Gurland practice?
- Dr. Brooke Gurland has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooke Gurland practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.