Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patiant show details patiant
by anne weldom on Nov 23rd, 2013

Just a great doctor.. She is such a understanding person but will not beat around the bush on what needs to be done and what she thinks will not work.

by tom on Sep 3rd, 2013

Great doctor

Jan 20th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Gurland for 3 years now and while the problem I see her for makes me scream and cry to God WHY???. Dr. Gurland has held my hand the whole way, I've seen her tears as she has tried o help me and come across these road blocks with me, her bed side manner is one thing I would always say is superb. I feel like she is in this with me, even though the physical pain is mine alone.

Nov 8th, 2012

I have multiple health issues which require seeing many different physicians.DR. GURLAND IS THE ABSOLUTELY BEST DOCTOR I HAVE.

Worst care ever! show details Worst care ever!
Feb 5th, 2012

She was unprofessional and treats her patients with no respect. I would never recommend her to anyone. Not only did she not help me with my problem, she clearly showed that she has no compassion to go along with her lack of skills.

very confident doctor show details very confident doctor
Apr 26th, 2010

I would tell anyone that needs a colon surgeoy to go to Dr Gurland she was there for all my needs..

Feb 21st, 2010

She did not explain in-office procedure while it was happening. I told her I was uneasy and she was brusque and uncaring.

Jan 20th, 2010

Bedside manner: She has none.

wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
Jul 16th, 2008

I would highly recommend Dr Gurland. She was caring and professional. Was able to accurately diagnose and suggest treatments needed.