Dermatologists
111 N Wabash Ave
Ste 1116
Chicago, IL 60602
312-236-9950
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by sharon on Nov 14th, 2013

I am so sorry she has left. She was the only doctor I would recomend. I can't say enough about her. I traveled from St John,IN to see her. If she has moved to another state I would see her. She has done Mohs surgery on me numerous time over the years. I will miss her.

|  Business Associate  |  show details
by Lisa on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Brooke Jackson has closed the Skin Wellness Center without warning. I was there in July of 2013 - have been attempting to pay my bill via credit card - which you can only do by calling the office. I called 3 times, did not receive a return phone call from anyone, and now the number is disconnected. I finally went to the office in person at 111 N. Wabash yesterday, and the doorman told me that the Skin Wellness Center moved out last month. I would like to have my medical records, etc - but have no idea where to start. I have called the American Dermatology Assoc.

|  Attorney  |  show details
by Linnae on Sep 30th, 2013

I am surprised to see such negative reviews. These reviews cannot be based on actual experiences. I was a patient for over 10 years and Dr. Jackson was awesome. She is very knowledgeable and professional. he treated me for skin conditions as well as cosmetic procedures. Her staff never conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner. I am so sad to see that she has relocated her practice.

|  Avoid this doctor at all cost!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2013

I went to see her for a mole and infected toe nail. She spent 5 minutes total withe me, visually inspected my skin, told me it looks fine, then sent her assistant to get a sample from my nail to "send to the lab". Her assistant clipped a little nail sample, but she treated like a surgical procedure - even prescribed me Aquaphor! I was told to wait 2-3 weeks for result. Seriously! Almost two months later, I didn't hear anything about the result, so I called, no one called me back. This doctor prescribed two medication "to moisture toe nail", one is compound I had to go to many pharmacies to find one that does it, the other one is discontinued by manufacture, Walgreens called this doctor many times, never heard back. On top of all, she charged insane amount of money - for nothing!

|  Very unhappy patient  |  show details
May 10th, 2013

Nothing positive here! Long waits in rooms. Also, staff seem very unhappy, and unfriendly. Generally a don't care attitude & unwilling to help. They just want your money and insurance card. There is no after care service let alone customer service. I would not recommend their services to a dog. If you have a question re your bill they put you into voice mail and no-one calls back, It doesn't matter how many times you leave message or speak to someone at the front desk no one helps. Office Manager needs Training on how to deal with paying customers. Also accounts staff and receptionist are rude and unwilling to help solve mistakes that they made Bad billing services, their accounts/record keeping are not updated even though BCBS sends payment. They will send your name to collections agency. Double check your statements. As its almost impossible to get your money back once you have paid (due to harassment from collections agency). PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE!

|  Rude, rude staff  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Don't expect to get any help from these people. They treat patients like terribly. Worst doctor's office experience in memory.

|  Shockingly awful experience  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

The doctor seemed to be pretty good in the office, took time with me and explained herself. BUT after the fact, I was Horrified by the follow up, lack of help and outright snotty attitude the staff offered. Dr. Brooke recommended a list of products for me and when I tried to get additional information, I was met with a combative and defensive office manager who sent me a certified letter to say I am no longer welcome to call or communicate with the office. I was floored. What does that even mean? Really unprofessional and disappointing.

Jun 17th, 2012

I was pleased with the service provided by Dr. Jackson, but the professionalism and competency of her office staff leaves me with a sour taste. I am still waiting on a return phone call from her office manager in an attempt to get an invoice of the procedure completed to send to my insurance company. I knew going in that Dr. Jackson did not accept Aetna, but because she was highly recommended, I bit the bullet and paid out of my pocket. When I asked for a printout, I was told by the person that checked me out that they would send the info to my insurance company. That was May 3rd and it still has not happened. I have called several times with no success. Because of this aggravation, I will be leery about returning.

Aug 29th, 2011

I went there to get read on the mole I had. She took a biopsy but everything she did after I was diagnosed for melanoma tells me she is lousy dermatologist. Maybe she is good to do face peelings but so is my estethician. I am sure I was not enough dow for her to explain the condition and the fact that she did not think I needed to see oncologist are scarry. I would not recommend her to anyone especially if you have any skin problems and cancer for sure stay away from her. She specializes in moth surgery that is used for some type of skin cancer and the fact that she is so lucent about danger of melanoma are a concern to me. Plus I did not think she knew how tou interpret biopsy report. Stay away from her unless you doing peel, microdermabrasion or some other estetic procedure.

Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is amazing, very humble and sympathetic, she took time to listen to my concerns and explain my options in detail. I will be back to see her again and I have referred many friends and family members!