Dr. Brooke Davidson DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Davidson has a calm demeanor that made me feel comfortable. She has been sensitive to our religious beliefs and needs throughout my pregnancy. I greatly appreciate her embracing our community and providing excellent care throughout my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her.

August 20th, 2012
Dr. Davidson delivered my daughter
Dr. Davidson's personable touch to the pregnancy was a breath of fresh air to new parents. We felt so well informed and were given the knowledge to make well informed decisions every step of the way.

Great Doc
My wife had a fabulous experience with Dr. Davidson. During the stress of pregnancy whenever Dr. Davidson was present my wife was visibly calmer and more relaxed. We recommend all our friends to Dr. Davidson.

Great Doc

August 19th, 2012
Dr. Davidson took the time to answer all my questions. I was very nervous about my first pregnancy but Dr. Davidson really put me at ease.

November 16th, 2011
Great doc
I am a physician and I am very critical of other doctors. I spent a lot of time interacting with Dr.Davidson, she took care of me along with Drs. Violi and Kleban. Because she was one of the newer members of the group initially I had my doubts, but she amazed me time and time again. First of all she has excellent clinical judgement. She is compassionate. She is intelligent. and she is genuinely nice. She did a great job on my son's circumcision too. Indeed she may have saved him as she caught my preterm labor early.

October 24th, 2011
AMAZING
I love Dr. Davidson- when i heard she left the greenwich practice, i was upset and can't imagine delivering without her! She's amazing and i'd consider following her to her new practive.

September 28th, 2011
Delivered My Daughter
Dr. Davidson delivered my daughter in 2010. She was always kind, professional and caring. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Violi's practice as a whole, and plan on being a loyal patient long into the future.

August 12th, 2011
Dr Davidson is horrible
I am not sure how this person got to be a Doctor, she has a HORRIBLE bed side manner, she is COLD, incompetent and ridiculous and that is why I left and would advise all of the patients of Dr Violi (it's her pratice) to leave, she needs a reality check as she thinks she is God. Davidson is jsut horrible

October 11th, 2016