A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Laduca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Laduca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Laduca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laduca graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Laduca has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Ann Laduca MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brooke A. Laduca practice?
- Dr. Brooke Laduca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Laduca practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.