A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Nida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Nida, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Nida, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Nida graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nida has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke A Nida MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brooke A. Nida practice?
- Dr. Brooke Nida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Nida practices Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.