7 years of experience
Accepting new patients
K512 Kentucky Clinic
740 S Limestone St
Lexington, KY 40536 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Elizabeth Phillips MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brooke E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Brooke Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Phillips practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Lexington General Practitioners, Lexington Internists, Lexington Oncologists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Surgeons.