A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Elizabeth Phillips MD is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brooke E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Brooke Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooke Phillips practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Primary Care Doctors, Lexington Internists, Lexington Oncologists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.