7 years of experience
Accepting new patients
K512 Kentucky Clinic
740 S Limestone St
Lexington, KY 40536 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Elizabeth Phillips MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brooke E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Brooke Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Phillips practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Lexington General Practitioners, Lexington Internists, Lexington Oncologists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.