A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Salzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke E Salzman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brooke E. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Brooke Salzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooke Salzman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.