A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Sikora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Sikora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Sikora, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikora graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sikora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sikora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brooke C. Sikora practice?
Dr. Brooke Sikora practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Lake Oswego, OR.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.