The nicest Dr I've met in a while show details The nicest Dr I've met in a while
by a grateful patient on Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Sikora spends time with her patients. I never felt rushed. She answered all of my questions. She always explained things well and made me feel good when I had gone to her feeling really depressed about my skin. She explained to me her "plan" for my condition. It did cost $$$...laser facials are not cheap and are not covered by insurance. I did it tho, full of confidence in her abilities and judgment. My miracle doctor! Rarely have long waits in the waiting room. That's nice! I would give her 5 stars if I could!

Superb show details Superb
by Chris A. on May 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sikora for costmetic dermatology procedures for a couple of years now. I have lots of experience with other doctors in the area. She truly is the best. Very gifted artist and clinicians are difficult to find in one doctor.

by Chris on Jun 13th, 2013

Fantastic doc, really makes you comfortable. Highly recommended.

One of the best doctor experiences. show details One of the best doctor experiences.
Dec 13th, 2012

Honestly, probably the nicest health care provider I have ever seen. Warm, caring, thorough, and so easy to talk to, she put me at right at ease, and I actually look forward to my next visit!

Oct 19th, 2011

Very caring and kind with patients. Excellent knowlecge and skills

Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Sikora is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. She is new to the Boston area, and we are all fortunate that she decided to practice medicine in our neck of the woods.While she is quite a cutie, I don't think that affected my rating, because even if she weren't, she would still be a wonderful doctor and person with a sparkling personality.All in all, Dr. Sikora is a great physician, who, just knowing she's out there, makes you feel a little better about the state of humanity.

Outstanding Experience show details Outstanding Experience
Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Sikora took time to understand my concerns and needs. I immediately felt at ease with her and was confident that she understood my issues. She took the time to fully explain the situation and her recommendations.It is great to find a Dermatologist that you trust and makes you feel comfortable. I have not had same experience elsewhere in the L.O. area.I was very pleased and will return for annual check ups.

Apr 3rd, 2009