Recommended show details Recommended
Jan 26th, 2016

Very nice, listens well, explains challenges, options and recommendations very well

Simply the best show details Simply the best
Nov 17th, 2015

I've been to so many different doctors, specialists, surgeons, you name it, and what a treat Dr. Sikora is to the healthcare community. I've been misdiagnosed three times now by seeing PCPs and regular docs, yet Dr. Sikora nails the diagnosis within a split second of looking at me. She develops plans, inspires confidence, and is ridiculously friendly and charming. Don't let her stunning beauty scare you away. If you, like me, do not look forward to the 360-mole check turns, fear not - she'll make you feel completely comfortable. The best part is that she has a unique combination of medical and cosmetic experience, so she can treat serious skin conditions and then wipe out a little fat on your abdomen or eliminate scars. Her office, comprised of leading medical and cosmetic dermatologists is best-in-class and on the cutting-edge of research and clinical trials. With that said, they can be high in demand and same-day appointments can be tough, but Dr. Sikora even let's them overbook her to see my when I have an urgent skin condition. Cannot recommend highly enough.

The nicest Dr I've met in a while show details The nicest Dr I've met in a while
by a grateful patient on Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Sikora spends time with her patients. I never felt rushed. She answered all of my questions. She always explained things well and made me feel good when I had gone to her feeling really depressed about my skin. She explained to me her "plan" for my condition. It did cost $$$...laser facials are not cheap and are not covered by insurance. I did it tho, full of confidence in her abilities and judgment. My miracle doctor! Rarely have long waits in the waiting room. That's nice! I would give her 5 stars if I could!

Superb show details Superb
by Chris A. on May 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sikora for costmetic dermatology procedures for a couple of years now. I have lots of experience with other doctors in the area. She truly is the best. Very gifted artist and clinicians are difficult to find in one doctor.

by Chris on Jun 13th, 2013

Fantastic doc, really makes you comfortable. Highly recommended.

Oct 19th, 2011

Very caring and kind with patients. Excellent knowlecge and skills

Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Sikora is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. She is new to the Boston area, and we are all fortunate that she decided to practice medicine in our neck of the woods.While she is quite a cutie, I don't think that affected my rating, because even if she weren't, she would still be a wonderful doctor and person with a sparkling personality.All in all, Dr. Sikora is a great physician, who, just knowing she's out there, makes you feel a little better about the state of humanity.

Outstanding Experience show details Outstanding Experience
Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Sikora took time to understand my concerns and needs. I immediately felt at ease with her and was confident that she understood my issues. She took the time to fully explain the situation and her recommendations.It is great to find a Dermatologist that you trust and makes you feel comfortable. I have not had same experience elsewhere in the L.O. area.I was very pleased and will return for annual check ups.

Apr 3rd, 2009