A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Slaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Slaton, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Slaton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Slaton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Leigh Slaton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brooke L. Slaton practice?
- Dr. Brooke Slaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Slaton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.