A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Slaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Slaton, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Slaton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slaton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slaton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brooke L. Slaton practice?
Dr. Brooke Slaton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.