Dr. Brooke Slaton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 24th, 2016
Excellent Gyn
Dr Slaton is excellent !

March 18th, 2011
My Hero !!!!
I went to see Dr.Slaton as a second opinion for a hysterectomy. Dr. Slaton concurred with what my doctor of 10years said. I needed the hysterectomy due to a fibroid in my uterus. I suffered from horrible, heavy periods. Dr. Slaton suggested the robotic hysterectomy. The down time and healing on this would be faster than a typical laproscopic. I truly loved everything about Dr. Slaton from the get-go. She was clear and thorough about everything she needed to do for me. She spent so much time with me. Even though she still had no idea I was going to have her do the surgery.I did in fact choose Dr. Slaton to do the surgery. It was a no brainer. I had the surgery Monday afternoon. I walked out of the hospital (no Wheel chair) on Tuesday. I was driving by Wed, by friday I felt like I did not even have surgery. I think she is a genius, I love her. I have a whole new release on life. I have decided to stay with Dr. Slaton for gyn needs.

November 20th, 2009
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Slaton is very compassionate and all around an excellent Doctor. She performed my c-section in 2006 that went very well. I was amazed that you can ...