A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Van Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Van Dyke is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Van Dyke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dyke graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Van Dyke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Van Dyke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brooke Van Dyke practice?
- Dr. Brooke Van Dyke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Van Dyke practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.