A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Wolf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Wolf, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Wolf MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brooke Wolf practice?
- Dr. Brooke Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Wolf practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.