A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Wolf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Wolf, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Wolf MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brooke Wolf practice?
- Dr. Brooke Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Wolf practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.