A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooke Worster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooke Worster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooke Worster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worster graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Worster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooke Worster MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brooke Worster practice?
- Dr. Brooke Worster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brooke Worster practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.