A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Bahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Bahr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brooks A. Bahr practice?
Dr. Brooks Bahr practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.