A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Gerlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooks Gerlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerlinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooks Gerlinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlinger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerlinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooks B Gerlinger MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brooks B. Gerlinger practice?
- Dr. Brooks Gerlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooks Gerlinger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.