A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Gerlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooks Gerlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerlinger
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gerlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooks Gerlinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlinger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerlinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooks B Gerlinger MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brooks B. Gerlinger practice?
- Dr. Brooks Gerlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooks Gerlinger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.