A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Varner Monaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooks Varner Monaghan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Varner Monaghan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Varner Monaghan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooks Varner Monaghan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brooks Varner Monaghan practice?
- Dr. Brooks Varner Monaghan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brooks Varner Monaghan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Holly Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Holly Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.