A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooks Mullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooks Mullen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooks Michael Mullen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brooks M. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Brooks Mullen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brooks Mullen practices Otolaryngology near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Otolaryngologists.