A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooks Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooks Tolley Rogers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brooks T. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Brooks Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooks Rogers practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.