A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brooks Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brooks Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brooks Zimmerman, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brooks Bain Zimmerman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brooks B. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Brooks Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brooks Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Family Physicians.