A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brownhilda Santo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Santo graduated from Md, Spartan Health Sciences University, School Of Medi.
Dr. Santo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brownhilda Santo MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brownhilda Santo practice?
- Dr. Brownhilda Santo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brownhilda Santo practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.