A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Matagorda General Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Refugio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Barker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Barker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Barker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Barker practices Family Medicine near Bay City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palacios, TX and Houston, TX.
See Bay City Primary Care Doctors.